Protecting our customers by keeping their personal data and information secure at all costs is a main priority here at Clique Kara. Consider this your personal guide to all things privacy related.
- How do we collect your information?
- All information that is provided by you, the customer, are collected during any interaction with us and our brand via cliquekara.com. This can include anything from browsing the site, to purchasing a product or registering your email address with us.
- When creating and registering an account, you may provide us with personal information including your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, credit card details, date of birth and other general marketing preferences.
- We may also receive information via you entering one of our competitions, participating in any feedback questionnaires or from any communication you may have with our customer care team.
- Log Information
- When you use our website or services, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This information can include details of what you search for, your internet protocol address (IP), device information such as operating system, browser language and date/time of any requests you make.
- When shopping or engaging with our services we may use your IP address or location services from your device to geo-locate your approximate location. We do this to ensure we’re providing you with a relevant and optimum shopping experience with regards to everything from showing you the correct prices for your country, delivery methods and address options.
- We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches. These techniques are used to ultimately enhance your user experience when shopping with us.
- Cookies and similar technology
- Functionality Cookies - The cookies are required for users to navigate the website and use features such as add to bag and login.
- Preference Cookies - The cookies are used to store your preferences. This includes things like language and country settings to help us personalise your experience with us
- Analytics Cookies - Theses cookies allow us to analyse how customers use the website and in turn allow us to action this information to improve our website. With this information we can improve and enhance our features and products.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies - These cookies are used to deliver adverts that are relevant to you. They’re also used to track ‘click through’ and engagement of our adverts to help us measure our marketing campaigns.
- Further information about cookies can be found on the ICO website here. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. On May 25th of 2018, the new legislation protects EU citizens from organisations using their personal data irresponsibly. You will be in charge of what information is shared, where it is shared and how. For more information on this get in touch with our customer care team via email@example.com
- Sharing your information
- We do not, under any circumstance, sell any of your personal data to any third parties. Your trust is important to us, as is your confidence when purchasing online at cliquekara.com. However, we do share your information with the following categories of companies as an essential part of our service to you.
- Companies within the Clique Kara Group; as certain departments are responsible for different activities within the business.
- Companies that ensure you get your online purchase; such as payment providers, warehouse staff and delivery companies.
- Business affiliates of Clique Kara; such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts.
- Companies that help us tackle fraud; such as credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention.
- Finally, we may provide third parties with anonymous information and analytics about our customers for research purposes; we make sure this information does not identify you.
- What happens to your information?
- We will only store your information for as long as you are a customer. If you would like to request for us to remove your information from our database, you can do so via the contact us section or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.